Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Brothers

I've done several posts about the relationship that Cullen and Arden have now and I've also elaborated on the type of friendship I hope that they will have in the future here, here, here, here, and here.  As anyone who's ever had a sibling or have children who are siblings knows, the dymanic is ever evolving and can change literally second-by-second.

These days, the boys are in the "passive aggressive sharing" phase, which is when you have a toy and you "share" it by throwing it at your brother's head while screaming, "here Brother!  Look, Mom, I'm sharing!"  This weekend, I was able to capture a little interaction that I'd like to call, Brother's Sharing.


"Can I have the ball?

"Maybe... are Mom and Dad looking?"

I know where you think this is going... and it's not, but that sometimes happens too.
"Here's the ball..."

"But you're going to have to chase after it.  Look, Mom, I just shared!"


No comments:

Post a Comment