Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Little Bit of Morning Magic

Every night, before we go to bed, Jim and I ask one another to share our favorite parts of our day.  Both of us make it a point to share a moment or interaction that we've had with one another and with each of the boys.  Well today, the best part of the day is this picture.  
This moment in time.

It started off simple enough, I wanted to share a picture of Cullen's new haircut-- perhaps this is the reason I've found myself so reflective lately, this haircut signaled the end of an era.  He now has less hair than he did when he was born and that make me sad.-- and it turned into an impromptu photo shoot.  

The lighting was just right and they were both cooperative. 
It was like a little bit of morning magic unfolded.
For a second, it was just the three of us standing in this little whirlwind of screeching, happiness;
the screeching being courtesy of Arden.

Amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment