Monday, July 2, 2012

USA, All The Way!

Colorful Olympic Circle Necklace | Luulla
$14.00 via: Luulla
I'm literally so stoked about the opening games of the London 2012 Olympics that I've been counting down for 100 days.  The other night, when were all camping out in the living room, one of the kids woke up at 3:15 and shortly thereafter, everyone was awake.  Instead of cry, like I wanted to, we got caught up on all of the Olympic trails that were on demand.

Cullen and I have been perfecting our cheers for the American Olympic athletes, for a few days.  So far we've got, "USA all the way!" and my personal favorite, "we have a dream; US team!"  It's amazing just how "into" it he gets; there's lots of shouting and jumping up and down and every once in a while he screams, "go 'merica!" and it's so freaking cute.  (I almost want to submit footage of it to some contest that judges children's ability to cheer for the Olympics... The only thing stopping me?  I don't think there is one.)

In other news, I've decided to officially host an Olympic Games Opening Ceremony themed party.  Stay tuned for a full recap of the event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment