Friday, April 6, 2012

What's This?

Today's post is being brought to you by the number 407.

There's something new here, it's a button (internet lingo for a picture that when clicked on sends you to that website) on the right hand side of the page.  In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here it is:



What's the reason I started cisforcullen?
Shortly after I had Cullen, I realized that motherhood can be lonely.  I felt that I didn't have enough connection to other mothers and motherhood in general- I wanted to hear about things first hand from other women, but I wanted those women to be real.  Reading blogs has always been my jam I find other people's lives fascinating and reading these blogs when I was a novice mother brought me comfort.  In December of 2009, I put my knowledge as a mom to key pad and wha-lah: cisforcullen.  Cisforcullen is my attempt to share my experience, connect with other women and mothers and share updates and pictures with friends and family.

What is Top Baby Blogs (TBB)?
Top Baby Blogs is a website that showcases awesome blogs that are primarily focused on motherhood, babies and families of all sort.

Why is there a button on your blog?
Recently, I decided that I wanted to be affliated with TBB.  I requested to be a member- they did not solicit me, and have my blog listed.  I wanted to be a part of this site because when I was a new mother, I really needed to have a way to help me get through this crazy journey.  Once I realized that blogs would be a great way to learn about parenting and read other mothers' stories, googled "top baby blogs," and low-and-behold I found TBB.  Since finding this site 2+ years ago, I've read through so many blogs- rejoicing when people get pregnant, laughing when I can relate to some ridiculous experience and anonymously enjoying being a guest in other peoples' lives.  So, cisforcullen just seems like a natural fit.

How does TBB work?
It simple.  All you have to do is click on the button and then click on the owl the indicates that you think this blog is awesome!

I hope that you will take the time to click the button and then vote for me and my little blog, I'm currently ranked #407.  It means a lot to me, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment