Thursday, April 12, 2012

Instagram

Today's post is brought to you by the number 53.

Until recently, Instagram was only available on the iPhone, which of course meant that I needed it, desperately.  Here's a little Q and A about Instagram that will probably help shed some light on the specifics:

What is Instagram?
A phone app that allows a user to take a picture, upload and use one of several filters to edit the image.

Why is it so awesome?
Uhm, I think it's because I love to look at pictures and words just sometimes get in the way.  With this app, it's all about the photos.

How much does it cost?
It's free!

Are there any downsides?
Yes, this is slightly downside-y.

How many pictures have you uploaded in a week?
53 and counting; see some of my favorites below.

If you haven't gotten the hint yet, you too should download Instagram.  Hit me up and we can follow one another.












No comments:

Post a Comment