Tuesday, April 3, 2012

These 5 Things

Today's post is presented by the number 5.  Here are 5 things that I totally want.  That's right, I don't need them, but I really, really want them.  

Uhm, a lamb planter is just what I need.  In fact, I'm pretty sure that I had one of these as a kid; if my mother knew that she could sell this for $28.00 on Etsy, it'd be game over for little lamby.
Easter Pastel Spring Home Decor Lamb Planter
via: Rhett Didnt Give A Damn


Most people all people are not grasping my need to totally over due it for Arden's golden birthday- and I get that, it is an odd tradition.  For those of you who are not familiar, please, let me explain.  One's golden birthday occurs when a person turns the same age as the day of they were born.  For example, someone born 10/7/12 would have a golden birthday when they turn 7.  I have decided to make it pirate themed since all good pirates are in search of gold, alah a golden birthday in the truest sense.  This is something that I'm going to need to buy  in order to make Arden's special day extra special.
Pirate Ship Piñata.Opens in a new window
via: Target



If you don't know who Super Mario is and why this is incredibly amazeballs, it's a real shame and you probably need to educate yourself- right. now. Seriously, go do it.
Mario Life is a Game Wall Decal -  LARGE 50x30 (FREE shipping)
via: ink affliction
Because what girls' moto isn't: I Don't Drink Cheap Wine- except for in college, when all girls drink cheap wine and mostly from a box.  (Woah, true story- just learned that it's packaged in a box to leave less of a carbon footprint.  And here, I thought it was because binge drinkers were less likely to shatter cardboard boxes than they are glass wine bottles.  Who knew?!)
Spoiled Nail Color I Don't Drink Cheap Wine
via: CVS

I want an iPhone.  4, 4s, 5, it doesn't f'ing matter.  I'll take what I can get- that is, when my current phone upgrade is available.  Boo!
via: Digital Trends
**Actually, I liked this post and concept so much that I'm creating a new series of posts called "These (however many) Things," which will be filled with delightful finds from the interweb and I why I love them so much.**

No comments:

Post a Comment