Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Silver Lining

Today's post is brought to you by the number 2...

As in the number of iPads we've had.  We went to the Apple store the other day because our microphone all of the sudden stopped working for no apparent reason because it got jacked when I accidentally dropped it.

The most annoying part of the process was that we had to drive 30+ minutes to the store, wait in line and be helped by people that have a proverbial toe in The Condescending Pond- yes, I do know that I need to make an appointment, this is why I actually made one.  But thanks for going into your 2 minute spcheal (twice) about how I could never just walk into the store and expect to be get assistance, especially on a weekend.

The silver lining in the whole annoying process was that we had a few minutes to hang out with our boys, so I started snapping away with my cell phone camera while we waited and I think I got some good shots.  Check them out below.

As an aside (and I can already tell that my Dad's just going to be eating up these next few sentences, because I'm the queen of doing this type of stuff): I really thought for a long time that I wanted the iPhone, I even included it my "These 5 Things" post the other day.  However, what I really meant to say is that I desperately wanted the same access to some apps that are available to iPhone users, specifically Instagram.  But now that I too have access to Instagram- and since downloading it I've have been uploading pictures like a mad woman, I don't know if I'm going to buy one.  Here's an interesting article reviewing the good and the bad about the iPhone 4s, specifically the camera and it's ability to capture clear, noise free images- bigger pixels doesn't always translate into better images.  So for now, I'm sticking with my Andriod, but I'm just going to get a bigger, nicer one.  How very Bare Naked Ladies, "If I Had A Million Dollars," of me.  (It's a great song- and reminds me a lot of that last paragraph, you should check it out.)







My new favorite picture of him. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment