Wednesday, April 11, 2012

These 10 Things- Baby Boy Edition

Today's post is being brought to you by the number 10.

I want these 10 things- Baby Boy Edition.

This has a bee, so of course I want this. 
Cost: $4.99
LEKA Mobile IKEA The downward figures and patterns meet the lying child's upward look.
via: Ikea




The description even says, "trendy kids."  If ever I've met a trendy child, it's one of mine.
Cost: $28.50
fedora - gray herringbone
via: My Retro Baby
This one's for my Dad.  Passing along a love of Frank Sinatra will be very important to me.
Cost: $20.00
via: Sandbox Threads



True story/technicality: Cullen has these pants- they're awesome!  But a list of awesome boy things wouldn't be complete without them.
Cost: $20.00
Harajuku Mini for Target® Toddler Boys Splatter Paint Pant -Tan.Opens in a new window
via: Target



Anytime that I can get my kids into a single outfit with 7 different colors, I'm a happy mom.
Cost: $27.50
via: Saks Fifth Avenue



Chevrons and boy things= winning combination.
Cost: $14.00 for 8x10
Canon Ship - Nautical art sail boat art print - custom colors- pirate ship, baby boy nursery wall art ocean beach yacht ship chevron
via: PaperLlamas

Honestly, what mother wouldn't want this crib?  It's so chic and posh, it's practically blogging about itself!


Cost: $1500


via: Petit Tresor

No joke, I looked at this bedding when I was pregnant with Cullen and it's still around- discounted, but still around.  Is this the universe's way of having it come back to me?  Maybe not, but randomly searching stuff on the interweb and stumbling across this again seems a little like fate to me... just sayin'.
Cost: $108.15
via: Overstock
Uhm, I know I sound too much like Rachel Zoe, but literally, I'm dying over this outfit.  With a pair of clunky, clumpus looking shoes, this outfit would be amaze.  I know this list is about things that I want, but seriously, I'm feeling so attached to this that I just may need to order it.
Cost: $35

Dick & Jane Vintage Sunsuit
via: Baby Gardener

Hello?!  This had me at suspenders.
Cost: $14.99
via: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment