Thursday, January 19, 2012

I want it, but I can't have it

I watch way too much TV, name a commercial, TV show, infomercial, news program, etc. I've seen it.  I have searched Google for what song is in (enter the name of a commercial here) an embarrassing amount of times. 


I recently saw a Filtrete commercial which used a song that I know I've heard before, in both movies and other commercials.  So, naturally I Googled: name of the song in the filtrete commercial, and up popped a video for Tinker Spell by Stephen Rees.  This is totally the song from the commercial, a song that I really love.  It's magical and captivating and it resonates with me.  I just simply love it.


The only thing that makes me not like it, is that I can't purchase it anywhere.  And here I thought all artists were affiliated with iTunes.  Take a listen and see if you think it's as awesome as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment