Monday, January 30, 2012

#7 Get a New Do'

When I was writing my 30 Before 30 list, this was the challenge I was most worried about.  All of my life, I heard that I had beautiful hair, it is curly and dark blonde, and in the summer, I get very blonde highlights that frame my face.  It has always been my signature feature.  So, like any good brand, I kept it going, only changing it to reflect the greatest of changes in my life.  And by that I mean, do you want it medium length or long.

Well, that's all over with now.  I did it.  I grew a pair and Googled the crap out of blonde and black hairstyles.  I told a few people and was met with mixed reactions.  Some bought in immediately while others skeptically agreed that it was a good idea.  However, I think everyone almost everyone agrees that my hair looks much better now and I couldn't agree more!

1 comment:

  1. Dude! You look incredible! Holy Jesus, Jim is a lucky, lucky man!

    I especially like the dark hair underneath. Both the cut and the colors really suit you. Well done, darling. You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete