Thursday, March 31, 2011

Do all Petes wear pleats and eat peas?

Recently, we have been prompting Wubbles to say "please" when he asks for things. We didn't expect him to pronounce the word correctly right off the bat and I'm secretly glad he didn't, because now he has an entirely new set of words that sound like please and mean please but aren't actually please.  Hence the question: Do all Petes wear pleats and eat peas?

Wubs' please is usually a whisper.  "Petes," he'll whisper as he crawls into my lap to read him a book. Or he will smile and point to dessert and question, "peas?" And then there's "pleats" can I be pushed around in my high chair like it's a stroller.

I don't want to intentionally have him mispronouncing things, but for now, it's too cute to correct so we're going with it.

Speaking of things that are too cute; uhm, this:

Starting the day off reading with Poppy; perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment