Friday, March 18, 2011

I heart

Brunch and here's why:

1. It has become my generations equivalent of a fondue party; a social event that may or may not involve chocolate and cheese (two if my favorite things!).

2. It is like a young family's best way to still stay relevant. Like I said, it's tre chic these days to "do brunch," which is great because this meal usually doesn't interfere with naps and baths. Therefore, we can still delude ourselves that were still total hipsters, despite the fact that we're not.

3. Uhm can we talk about the food? This is the best part. At what other food event can you have both eggs and a burger (and yes, I'm talking about in the same plate)? And outside of a sea worthy vessel, a brunch buffet cannot be beat.

4. And let's not forget the drinks... mimosas, bloody marys and bellinis, oh my!

And there you have it the top four delicious reasons I love brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment