Friday, March 11, 2011

I heart

shoes and here’s why:
1. Shoes can totally make an outfit. Seriously, I love a pair of black pumps, they make every dress up outfit sexy.
2. Finding any perfect-for-you accessory is awesome. Finding the perfect pair of shoes is divine; it’s almost as if they have been placed here especially for me.
3. Oh the heart ache of having to throw away those crazy old, worn out, gross smelling shoes; it never gets easier. Also, having your favorite pair of Minnetonka Moccasins thrown away on purpose by your sister, ahem Megan, can be devastating.

4. Getting a nice pair of cheap shoes is the ultimate deal for me.

5. Flip flops are shoes. They are also awesome and therefore deserve to be worn year round, no matter what the thermometer says!

6. It's a universal truth that little kids love shoes. Wub loves shoes so much, specifically Jim's sneakers that we contemplated getting a cheap pair if men's adult sneakers for Christmas so he could play with them, I'm not a fan of little ones playing with dirty adult sneakers, yuck!

There you have it; the top 6 reasons shoes are my jam!

Wub's first pair of Chuck Taylors, I feel this has set him
up for good taste in shoes his whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment