Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Really, Real

One of the kinda annoying things about me is that I tend to under report "realness" up on this blog, but let me just reassure everyone that things aren't always rosy-colored puppy kisses, and sometimes things just don't go as planned.

Now, let me tell you about one of those times.  Recently, we attempted to have the four of us be all cute and take some photos for our annual fall photo shoot; yeah, that didn't go so well... in fact, it was kind of a fail.

So here are the top 5 fails of the day:

#5


#4


#3


#2


#1


Okay, so it didn't work out quite the way I anticipated, but here's the thing: at least we were all unhappy together... at the beach, so it wasn't all bad.  (I just can't let the optimism go, right?)  In happier news, we rescheduled the photo shoot and got some fantastic pictures, which I will be posting soon.

Thanks for lettin' me keep it real, I'm sure there will be plenty more of this to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment