Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Look

What's a blogger to do when you go on a blogging binge?  Update your blog banner, duh.

What do you think?  I'm going through a case of the envies right now because these other bloggers have some fierce blogs up on this interweb.  So, what's a girl to do with very little time on her hands that wants to be even in the same stratosphere as these lovely ladies?  Fake it, 'til you make it, baby.

So I'm fakin' it all over this blog banner.  I think it's lookin' a little more chic up in here, but that's my opinion and I'm totally biased.   One day, I will break down and pay for someone to professionally make this little blog something legitimate, but for right now, I'm kinda hearting it.  So, it gets a "good enough for now" stamp of approval and up it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment