Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tip #2

I'm a pack-rat, except when it comes to my kids and their treasures; then I'm a full blown hoarder.  Which really means that I keep and then grow attached to every schnibble of construction paper with random crayon slashes.  So, in an attempt to become more organized, I've devised a system-- which really means that I saw this on Pinterest but I actually did it, so that counts for something and is the reason why it's now my tip.

Tip #2: When my children bring home notes from their teachers or create meaningful artwork, I throw them into a box.  Then about every other month, I put them into a plastic sleeve in a binder that I keep for each child and  wha-lah; a perfectly organized little art portfolio for all of their masterpieces.


Before = a messy pile that could sit on our kitchen island for weeks.


After = artwork in plastic sleeves...



Compiled into individual binders.

No comments:

Post a Comment