Wednesday, June 27, 2012

#11 Travel to a New State

I'm still (slowly) checking things off on my 30 before 30 list.  While I posted pictures from Nikole's big day, I forgot to mention that this also met one of my 30 before 30's since her wedding was in Connecticut and I've never been.

My crew and I were literally astonished with how absolutely lovely Connecticut and the greater New England area are; the people are fantastic, the food is delicious and the houses are legit cottages.  As in these tiny little bungalows that are set just off of the woods-edge that all seem to have little patches of wild-flowers-- nestled right beneath their perfectly shuttered windows, that are so perfect it's overwhelming.

For us that are almost smack dab in the middle of the East Coast, it seemed almost like a different country.  After visiting Connecticut, one thing's certain, I'm looking forward to exploring more of New England whenever I get the chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment