Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'll Admit

I love me some Target.  (Yes, I do realize that they have some controversial political ties, but their merch is top-notch.)  I could spend hours there- and frequently, I do.  I have bragged before about finding treasures in the "Dollar Spot" and have received so many compliments on items purchased from their clothing and shoe line that it's kinda crazy.

So, I was delighted with their most recent ad and thought that the happiness and cheer that it brought me should be shared.  Please note that the "still" below, is kind of deceiving; the commercial really has nothing to do with women wearing bikini tops.  (Oh, those clever marketing people!)  The products are vibrant and eclectic- not kitschy and the song's pretty amazing.

Take a look, I bet you'll be in a better mood after watching it. 




Also, please note that I'm in NO WAY affiliated with Target, I'm not a paid spokesperson, nor would I want to be.  Ain't nobody, but nobody gonna tell this girl what to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment