Thursday, May 17, 2012

Your Family Can Be Different

Here is the actual transcript from a video that my 6 year old niece took with my phone, which means... that it's the cutest, most hilarious thing ever.

Hi, my name is Zeta and this is my family. I have my Aunt, my 2 cousins, well of course... of course everyone knows that people can have more than 2, but really, in my family, I actually have really 2 cousins.  I have my brother, Joe, he's only a baby.  He doesn't know that much and he doesn't even know how to talk, because he's only a small baby.  And I have my Mom and my Dad.  I have a great family and all I want to say to you guys is that your family is just right for you.  Some people have mixed up family's, some people have people that are married in their family's; all families are different.  So, just to tell you some advice, your family can be different, more than usual, your family can be different more than you think, your family might turn out, might turn out, some... Might turn out somehow to be a little strange, but your life will always keep earning good things, until it stops.  My name is Zeta and I'm recording this video.  Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment