Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So Not Happening

The other day I got an email saying that Picnik is closing. 

Closing?  Like forever and ever?  What the what?! 

There was almost an audible record scratch when I read that email, I use Picnik everyday; sometimes two or three times a day and now they're telling me I won't have the opportunity to do so starting in April 19th.

I just don't know how FotoFlexer or flauntR will EVER  measure up.  Seriously though, if I wanted my face on some "magazine cover," I'd get famous and be on the real thing.  Likewise, if I wanted to know what I would look like with a mustache, I'd grow one. 

This is one of the unhappiest things that's ever happened in my blogging sphere.  Thanks a lot Google; if we were together, we'd be on a big time break right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment