Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Reinvention

The title of this post is a little misleading, it implies that there was an invention to be redone, which in my opinion is not the case.  And by case, I'm referring to myself.  My entire life, I've wanted to be/do/have "insert the blank," but I've either never taken the initiative or have never had the guts to do it.  Well, I'm kinda over that and over myself, or lack there of.  Recently, for whatever reason, it seems that I've started on a new journey, which has lead me to believe that I'm in a reinvention period of sorts.  I don't know when or how it happened, but I'm totally lovin' it.

So, I'm just gonna do me from now on or as I like to say, "I'm gonna do me, boo."  For example, if I want to wear red lipstick, I'm gonna do it and not worry that it's too bold or hipster doofusy.  Or how about wearing a dress, I'll make it happen too.  I'm going to start trying to doing the little things that I've always wanted to do but never thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment