Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love Chain

Who's been on a roll with the double sided tape lately?  This girl!  It all started with the banner for Arden's party, which then turned into the bee chain and now it's taken on a life of it's own and been used to create:
the love chain

It's pretty simple really, I wanted to create a totally free craft for Valentine's Day from stuff I had around the house, so in 5 seconds, I came up with this winner.  I cut hearts from paper that we already had, (I elevated it and used cardstock instead of construction paper) wrote the names of our family members whom we love, taped yarn to both hearts, which bear the same name and hung it up.

Wha-lah, a love chain of the most inexpensive, handmade quality kind.  Here's what it looks like.  (As a side note, it's much harder to make an inexpensive craft appear awesome when there are door jams and weird photographic angles involved, so excuse the hot mess photos!)





No comments:

Post a Comment