Friday, February 25, 2011

I heart*...

my camera and photo editing programs because:
1. My kids are cute and taking pictures of them is awesome.
2. I can say (and have said) that I now take semiprofessional pictures.
3. One of the splurges we made when we got married was getting a pretty expensive photographer because I wanted to have nice pictures; it was worth the money for the quality of pictures, right Dad?  I'm not sure why I didn't apply that principle to my children earlier.
4. I love, love, love how quickly the dslr camera captures images, it’s awesome for little ones on the go.
5. Photo editing, where have you been my whole life?  So apparently, everyone can look better in the right lighting; hello exposure and brightness settings.  And you’re welcome everyone!
6. I will forever look like a tourist on vacation, something I'm sure my family will appreciate.  (I will be sure to keep my extra camera cards in my fanny pack.)
7. Cullen will stop whatever he's doing if I ask if he wants to "say cheese." Does everyone realize how awesome that is?



Before editing.

Wha lah!  After editing.

My favorite picture of Wubbles ever before editing

I didn't even know that he could look cuter!  After retouching.

I took this.  Semiprofessional, right?

 So there you have it, the 7 reasons in 10 minutes that I heart my camera and photo editing programs the most.

*This will be a weekly post written in 10 minutes about something I love and why I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment