Friday, February 8, 2013

The Best In All The Land

Honestly, does it get any better than this?  That's right, we're crammed as a family of four into a booth, celebrating a happy occasion with family and friends.  And you know what?  I feel freakin' lucky at this point to have three handsome, funny, kind and caring young men with whom I get to share my life.  That's right, that statement pretty much makes my life (at least to me) the best in all the land.

To say that our family is perfect is not accurate, but it is perfect to me and Jim and Cullen and Arden and that's all that really matters.  Never, not even in my wildest dreams, could I have imagined that I'd be blessed with children who complete me and a husband that tries every single day to make me happy.  And I'm bringing it up here and now, for no other reason than just to capture this moment in time when, after a long day all I want to do is go to sleep, but instead, I write a blog post about my family and how lucky I am just so it's tangible and real.

p.s. Cullen totally looks like a young Buster Bluth, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment