Monday, February 4, 2013

I Make A Difference... Oh Wait, No I Don't

Just when I think that this blog here cannot be anymore ho-hum, I go and get an email from one of my best friends, who let's me know that he made a connection with My Hambone post the other day... and for a split second I think, "I'm making a real impact here.  I'm making a difference."  And then I see that it's a Jack Handey quote and I realize that this is a blog and that I need to slow my roll.  In honor of keeping it real, here's what he had to say:

Subject: Hambone

Your post made me think of one of my favorite Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy:

“If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong though. It's Hambone.”


No comments:

Post a Comment