Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love Is

Love is getting a special piece of artwork, hand-made by a very special seven year old.  As a little girl, I remember coloring for hours- I actually thought, "Damn, I'm probably like the world's best color-er!  Look at how I outline the cartoon character all dark and then color it in all light; tres magnifique!"  And it's awesome to see my niece do the same thing; for seven years old, I think those flowers are pretty amazing.

But what gets me the most is the inscription, "L-sun-ve is nacher," do you remember when you used to have innocent thoughts like that?  I'm inspired by her positivity; that's something that I think you either have or don't, it's really hard to make someone into a positive person.  Being a positive person myself, I'm drawn to her energy and the spelling is just too much.  I mean, nacher instead of nature?  How adorable is that?  The answer is: too, incredibly adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment