Monday, August 22, 2011

Yes Man or Woman

Just as I had suspected, Yes Man is a pretty crappy movie.  I only watched 10 minutes of it before I turned on Chopped (which, by the way can this show have any more finger lacerations?  I mean seriously.  I have watched like 6 seasons of Top Chef and I have only seen them slice their fingers like 10 times, but almost every episode of Chopped someone has a glove on their freaking hand that's pooling with blood.  And even worse, sometimes the contestants don't even realize that they shouldn't use the knife that they chopped off their thumb with to finish preparing the rest of the meal?!  Holy Hepatitis, Batman; no thanks!); however, I did look it up and I discovered that the movie was based on Danny Wallace's book by the same name and decided that it was an interesting concept.

Saying yes to everything isn't going to happen, at least not for me.  But saying yes more often is kinda realistic.  So, here is my pledge to myself, I'm going to say yes 10 times in the next month when I don't want to and record the events... humorously.

No comments:

Post a Comment