Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Urban Dictionary of Me

Here's my Urban Dictionary:


Meep: expression meaning ut oh!  For example: I forgot to take out the garbage. Meep!


Double meep: expression meaning Big ut oh!  For example: I forgot to take out the garbage and there was a poopy diaper right on top.  Double meep!


Amazeballs: describing something that's awesome.  For example: This is amazeballs!


Rhut rho, reorge:  expression meaning someone or myself messed up.  For example: Rhut rho, reorge!  I forgot my wallet at Target.


Mayjah: expression meaning something is big, or epic.  For example: Katie's after prom party in 2001 was mayjah!


Eeek the cat: expression meaning ut oh!  For example:  Eeek the cat, I forgot to wish someone I saw 10 times today a Happy Birthday.  Meep!

No comments:

Post a Comment