Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Arden Dr.

Yesterday, I casually opened my very favorite of all the junk magazines; Pottery Barn.  I have a love for all things Pottery Barn, but I also have a budget for everything, which makes my love for all things Pottery Barn difficult.  The furniture is well-made and classic, but definitely out of my price range; however, it doesn't stop me from browsing through the magazine about twenty times before I finally decide that another one will be coming soon and that I can probably part with my old one.

This time as I was going through, I happened to notice something hung on a perfectly accessorized wall: an Arden Dr. sign and let's just say that I got an obscene amount of thrill.  Having a not very common name, meant that there was never a chance of seeing Me-Me Ln or a doll named Me-Me; the best I ever got was a whole bunch of people who told me that they called their Grandmother Me-Me.  So, when I saw this, I thought it was a sign.  As in, the universe sometimes recognizes you or your kids or someone you love in mysterious and different ways and happily plunks it in front of you so that you can take greater notice of the details around you.

Now, if I could just get that sign and all of the rest of the stuff on that wall and put it in my house...


No comments:

Post a Comment