Thursday, June 16, 2011

Some lucky kids

When I was growing up, I knew my father was special.  He was the type of guy who would (and still does) do anything for his kids.  He learned some great things from him.  Here are the top ten lessons I learned from my Dad:

1. Live in the moment, don't worry so much.
2. You can fix a bike chain with an ax.
3. If you can help others you should do so; it benefits your soul.
4. Loyalty is everything.
5. Don't mess with my kids.  I may be laid back, but I won't tolerate anything happening to my kids.
6. If you have a good sense of humor, you have a lot.
7. Be kind.
8. Be informed.
9. You can walk and read at the same time.
10. Why do in one day what you can do in two.

Thanks for everything you do for me, my kids and my family.  I love you and Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment