Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Bumblebee Cafe

I always have these ideas for what random treasures crap around our house could potentially be.  I know what you're thinking, how very "Hoarders" of me, but trust me, I'm not day dreaming about the diorama I'm going to create using the 30 gazillion soda lids or 73 blillion "pizza box tables" that keep the cheese from sticking to the cardboard.  No, I just always have ideas that for whatever reason (laziness) never actually happen.


But this time, I was determined to make it happen.  So without further ado, I give you the grand opening of the Bumblebee Cafe, est. 2011.









****

It may be is one of those projects where a child's imagination will be beneficial and the dripping glue, bubbled construction paper and slivers of box peeking through will be overlooked for the awesomeness that comes from pretending this is our very own restaurant.  And I love that.

**** Yes, I realize that this looks like a TV set, but that's what I get for slapping this together in 2 hours, including drying time.

No comments:

Post a Comment