Tuesday, September 2, 2014

...And I'm Back

It's kinda like the Backstreet Boys' Everybody, when they proclaimed Backstreet's back, alright!  And I was like, wait... where did they go?  Well that's what I did.  An unannounced (clearly) hiatus for the summer and you know what, it felt kind of good.  We had some lazy summer days and then some totally crazy, non-stop summer days.

There was lots of rollin' and sittin' and gigglin', courtesy of Jameslyn or else there would be no need to mention these things, since the rest of us have been doing them for years.  We went to the beach and to a the boys started swimming in my Mother's pool for the first time; they're naturals.

Jim and I did some fancy-pants stuff like go to weddings and the Billy Joel concert, we had two (that's right count 'em up!) nights to ourselves this summer, both were glorious.  And as I'm recapping it I'm starting to think, perhaps I didn't need that break after all... but then I realize that I'm typing this whole post like this:



Well whatever, I'm making my official return and it's gonna be fabulous.  We've got some fun things coming up: a trip to my old stomping grounds, Jameslyn's first Halloween (spoiler alert, her cosutme's gonna be sweet!) and so much more.  Until then, enjoy the highlights!





1 comment:

  1. Eep! I can't wait to see what her costume will be!

    I love Halloween!

    Welcome back (alright!) :)

    ReplyDelete