Monday, June 16, 2014

It's Father's Day: Hooray!

Obviously, yesterday was Father's Day, which means that today, I'm sharing my social media shout outs to my husband in honor of his big day.  

I'm enjoying this very special Father's Day. Jim has given me three wonderful children and he has given them years of stability and knowing a father's love. His love is priceless, and gives them the ability to have a positive male role model guiding them through their lives. He's grooming our sons into future fathers and teaching our daughter the qualities that she should seek in a man, so that she can have a wonderful father for her future children. Plus, he's keeping money in their wallets since they won't need therapy to complain about an absentee dad. Happy Father's Day, Jim you're the best! 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page. kids swimwear
    Babychic Pram Liners and Infant Head Support-100% cotton. This helps reduce the risk of eczema and skin irritations.

    ReplyDelete