Monday, March 3, 2014

Family Pictures

Over the weekend, we I decided to get family pictures taken.  We went to a chain picture snapping store and we scheduled the first appointment of the day.  After twenty minutes of different poses and promising candy and then taking it away, we finally managed to get a few adorable pictures of everyone, myself included!  We bought the "rights" to the pictures so we got a cd with the originals on them and I know from the picture numbers that we took about 70 frames in order to come up with about 15-20 good shots; there's a lesson in all of this, be patient... and if you ever work in a chain picture store, don't ever show up to work hung over, that would be a nightmare.

Here's some of the winners:







And here's one picture that me laugh, allow me to explain.  Before we went, I told the boys that they could do a silly picture. However, they didn't get that you only do one silly picture so here were their faces every time the photographer told us to say cheese; for about three seconds they'd be completely fine and smiling and then she'd step away to take the picture and they be like this:


I love this picture so much, because it's an accurate representation of who they really are.  The photographer wanted me to get birth announcements for Jameslyn using this picture and I declined... but if I did, here's what they would say:



No comments:

Post a Comment