Tuesday, September 17, 2013

These Things: Fall Edition


I'm so excited for this upcoming Fall in our new home, here some totally awesome things that I want to have while enjoying my favorite season:

This amazing fire pit, with hammered copper; it's pretty much the best fire pit around town.
$3099-$3499

FRONTGATE
The Harvest Pumpkin wreath from Pottery Barn, if that doesn't scream Fall, I don't know what does.
$99
Harvest Pumpkin Wreath
Pottery Barn
This awesome Stone Top Kitchen Island from Williams Sonoma.  It's rustic, but charming... kinda like me.
$1295-$2495
Stone Top Kitchen Island
WILLIAMS-SONOMA
I love nothing more than to curl up under a nice, soft, warm blanket and while I don't know if this one is any of those qualities, it looks awesome so that's all that really matters.
$39.99
ZGALLERIE
These bookcases remind me of a library stacked with little treasures that you have time to read on a brisk fall day.  I want all three of them right now... I just need to fill them with books, or make them look nice with lots of trinkets and stuff.
$149
IKEA Bookcases
Ikea
Fall reminds me of the smell of a nice hearty fire in our living room and for some reason so does this charger, it just looks like it would smell like a roaring fire, doesn't it?
$91.80 for a set of 4
ZGALLERIE


And I'll take one of these, just because it warms up a room.
$325
URBANOUTFITTERS

There's nothing I like more right now than a nautical stripe... Shh!  Don't tell a chevron; they're still my jam!
$39
Stripe Shower Curtain - Dusty Navy
west elm

Who doesn't love a good claw foot tub?  This one is a modern take on a classic.
$1,144.99
overstock.com


This space chair would be the perfect one to curl up in while next to a fire.  I mean, it's orange... what more could you want from a chair?
$279
STRANDMON Wing chair IKEA You can really loosen up and relax in comfort because the high back on this chair provides extra support for your neck.
IKEA

A wire basket for my freshly picked apples and by freshly picked, I mean picked that day from the grocery store bin.
$49.95
Wire Apple Basket
WILLIAMS-SONOMA
Not that this has anything to do with the Fall, but recently, we've been watching an almost absurd amount of Gator Boys and therefore, my kids would love this planter.
$75
uncommongoods

I'm loving these coasters and since they can be used year round, why not buy em' in the Fall.  Pssshhhh, my moto is: if I want somethin' you damn well better believe that I'm gonna get it.
$64... is that too expensive for a set of 4?
uncommongoods
A punch bowl?  I love punch!
$59.99
ceramic punch bowl + 8 cups set
redENVELOPE
Omg.  A fall picnic with things like cheese of all varieties and spiced wine would be divine; simply wonderful.  And since it's a bag, the man totally has to carry it, which means that I can just look pretty.
$79.95
redENVELOPE


No comments:

Post a Comment