Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Two of the Best

I feel like a heel, like a total schmuck.  This past weekend, I neglected to give my husband, and partner in crime a shout out for Father's Day.  Let me tell y'all, if anyone deserves it, this man does.  He is involved, he's loving, he's stable and most importantly, he is a good role model.  No doubt, we are raising two of the best future fathers around due mostly to his influence and through his actions.

When I was growing up, my Dad and I had a great relationship and I'm damn sure that they're going to have just as special a relationship as I had.  It's pretty clear that Cullen is a "little Jim," but as you can see below, Arden is right there with Big Jim and Little Jim.

Cheers to all of the Fathers, but particularly this guy and my Dad, you're two of the best around.



No comments:

Post a Comment