Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Short

So, out of nowhere, I'm deciding to add a weekly installment to my blog, which I've never done before and can envision lasting about a month; but, nothing ventured, nothing gained.  Too often, I feel like a post needs to have substance, wit and meaning and without it, I cannot hit the "publish" button, hence I have about a hundred draft posts that have lingered since the beginning of this blog...

Trivia Q: 
When exactly did this blog begin?
 December of 2010.

Yet, when I read other people's blogs (and trust me when I say that I'm all up on everyone's blog, espesh if you've ever d.i.y.'ed or had a free printable) I don't mind something short, sweet and too the point.  Maybe just a picture and some words, not monumental, but most blogging isn't about that, it's just about being true to you and what you want to represent.  So, every Friday, I'm going to have a short, but meaningful post; define meaningful.



Cullen got a haircut.  While I'm thankful that he did well (his previous haircuts were seriously traumatic for him... and me), it made me so sad to see all of it gone.  Like shed a tear sad.  He looks like such a big kid now, that it's bittersweet for me.

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment