Monday, January 14, 2013

He's Sick... Again

Does everyone have one child that is always sick?  Arden is mine; my poor Arden, he's sick again.  I believe that he's had about 20+ ear infections over the course of the last year  (yes, he's got the tubes), he's had a few colds this year, and his second stomach "bug" of the season took him out this weekend.  I understand that having a child in any sort of care outside of my home means that there will be a greater likelihood of being sick, but this is ridiculous.

Although, in a weird way, I think he's adjusted to his constant illnesses with grace beyond his year.  This weekend, the little guy grabbed my phone and had an impromptu photo session with himself, it's that crazy?  If I were as sick as he was, I wouldn't be moving; but not him, he was working it.  You go, Arden.  Mommy loves you.


No comments:

Post a Comment