Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Bear Break In

To say that I was kind of smitten by this scene in my kitchen the other day, is accurate.  This bear started out as property of my niece, but when Cullen saw it, he became instantly attached- much the same way that he does with chapstick, every single stick is promptly depleted by smearing it ear to ear (and then some) in about 3 minutes.  This bear has traveled around the world and every morning, there's a Bear stand off between Cullen and I; he stands at the door, clutching Bear for dear life, lower lip jutting out, begging to take him, I have no choice but tell him no.  (I know it seems heartless, but the school has a no stuffed animal policy and I can't imagine what bed time would be like if we ever forgot Bear at school.)  Bear, in some ways, has become an extension of Cullen; so it's no surprise, I guess, that Bear was left holding the bag for a failed attempt to break into the pots and pans drawer.  Poor, Bear, you're in trouble now...




No comments:

Post a Comment