Monday, March 12, 2012

Shake Your Booty, Rock!

Our recent vacation to the Bahamas will forever be known to me as the, shake your booty, rock! vacation.  It's not what you're thinking though.  Shake your booty, rock! was all I heard for an hour straight from Cullen while he was in the pool, where he invented a game that involved throwing my sunglasses while screaming,
"SHAKE YOUR BOOTY, ROCK!" 
and then searching the bottom of the baby pool with his feet to retrieve them.

Hilarious and heartwarming, but my sunglasses were majorly f-ed after his game.  I guess that's also something I learned on this vacation, Cullen's toes are kinda super-humanly strong... now, we just have to figure out how can he capitalize on that!  Tightrope walker, maybe?

Before his career really blossoms, here's a look at some of the goings ons of the vacay.






















No comments:

Post a Comment