Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Obsession

I'm obsessed with-a-many things.  It goes in patterns or waves.  It used to be Pinterest now, it's Wanelo, it was Facebook, and now, it's Twitter; so, you get the point, my tastes are ever-changing.  One thing I have become obsessed with recently (as you can tell from the ole' blog) is "action series" shots of my boys.  I love every time I get a great picture and by having a rapid succession of them, it means that there are more for me to look it.  To be honest, I even downloaded an app on our iPad called Fast Camera, which takes pictures really fast.

I'm particularly obsessed with jumping.  Cullen does a lot of jumping, like a lot, a lot (he even likes to watch video of himself jumping!) of jumping, so I've been trying to capture those in air moments.  The other day when we were at the park, Cullen conquered his rock and then decided that he wanted to jump off.

Here's how that went:


No comments:

Post a Comment