Friday, December 16, 2011

My Christmas List

I'm going old school on this one and I'm busting out my Christmas List.  That's right, it's a written in pencil on lined notebook paper (only not really, because I'm writting it on blogger) good old fashioned Christmas List.  These are things that I don't need, but I want... really bad.  I hope you enjoy and that it inspires you to come up with a list of things that you just want, because there's nothing wrong with wanting things.

1. This horse sweater.  Awesome and awesomely overpriced at $715, but it's so freaking cool... need I say more.  Check it out here.

JC de Castelbajac Horse Sweater Dress

2.  Dinner for two at Vetri.  I don't care if it costs me $135 dollars, it's Vetri.



3. Another addition to our camera family.  The "body" alone costs $1559, don't even get me started on the lenses.
Canon EOS 50D 15.1MP Digital SLR Camera

5.  Uhm, this... at $9999.00, it's a pretty good bargain.  And heck, why not throw in an extra dollar and make it an even 10 g's, probably because that'd sound to expensive!
Vera Wang LOVE Collection 2 CT. T.W. Diamond Frame Split Shank Engagement Ring in 14K White Gold - Zales

6. Quality time with this guy.  Any day.  Any time.  I'll take whatever I can get.



7. This kitchen.  Price, you ask?  Who knows and who cares!



8.  This is the cottage of my dreams.  A 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house that costs $58,000?  Don't mind if I do.



9. This necklace.  Heck, at $60, this is practically a steal!


10.  A Michael Kors watch.  Need I say more?

Michael Kors Women's Clear Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment