Saturday, November 26, 2011

A big "L"

When we were little, my Mother would always tell us, "stick out your tongue" if she though that we were lying.  Most of the time she'd tell us that there was a "big L" on it and that meant that we were lying.  I occasionally ask Jim to do this because... well, just because it's fun.

Today, I wish Cullen's teacher had asked him to stick out his tongue while he was at school, because there was a cute story on his family communication sheet about a "big L."

Disclaimer: this story is 100% not true, but 100% hilarious:

Cullen to his teacher: Back seat driver!  Back seat driver!
Teacher: Who says this?
Cullen: Mommy!
Teacher: Does she say that to you, Cullen?
Cullen: No, she says that to Daddy!

As a side note, I really need to watch what I say to Daddy or one day I'm sure there will be a true story written down on his family communcation sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment