Monday, October 3, 2011

Polyvore

 
The name is weird (ahem... like I should be talking).  The site it awesome (again... like I should be talking)!  I fell in love with this because of my obsession with Pinterest.  All you have to do is go to this website www.polyvore.com and you can start creating all sorts of oufits for literally any occasion.  I have made this one for my high school reunion. 

I have since changed what I'm wearing at least twice and have ordered two other dresses (I already have the one pictured below).  Once I make my final decision, I will post it here.  Thoughts?  (Although, I'm really not looking for thoughts other than, "It's fabulous!"  So, please keep that in mind.  Thanks!)
High School reunion


Pumps
$35 - payless.com

Pumps
$35 - payless.com

Forever21 slip clutch
$17 - forever21.com

Urban Outfitters flower earrings
$14 - urbanoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment