Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chicken Me-Me

Recently, I made this amazeballs dinner.  It was one of those meals that's great on a cold night.  The requirements for any meal I make are: it's gotta be easy, it's gotta be cheap and it's gotta be good.  Chicken Me-Me met all of those requirements.  By the way, I'm calling it chicken Me-Me, because I it is really good and I cooked it, so I'm giving myself 100% credit for this!


Pan sear thin sliced chicken breast in olive oil

Tip: Put a papertowel under the cutting board to keep it from sliding.

There is no real recipe, just chop an onion and mushrooms and sautee them in olive oil.  Once browned, add the juice of half a lemon.  Next add reduced sodium chicken broth and generic italian dressing in almost equal parts. Finally add about 1/3 of an 8 ounce package of cream cheese.  (If it becomes too thick, just all more broth and italian dressing.)
It comes out looking like this. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment