Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thanks, Walt

When I was a child, I had the awesome fortune of getting to visit Disney World an obscene amount of times... like to the point that I'm pretty sure we went once a year for just about a decade.  Perhaps it was because of all of this childhood time spent in Disney World that I hold such a fondness for the  happiest place on Earth; actually, I know it is.  (For the 100th time though: sometimes, for the happiest place on Earth, people sure are grumpy.)  So, when my family and I had the opportunity to visit Disney World, I seriously got my nostalgia on and agreed in a heart beat.

Disney World is still the same: a magical spot in the world that makes me remember that fun is sometimes about animatronic characters, stroller parking areas and overly Mickey Mouse-d everything. So, thanks to Walt Disney for everything and for bringing so much joy to my life.













One of the things I wish I had done more of was picture taking.  We managed to get a lot of good ones and I do have a whole lot more on my phone (spoiler alert, will there be a second post?) that I think are great, but it's still not enough.  However, there were two specific moments that I couldn't resist going overboard on the pictures with and here they are:

1.  Cullen totally working the camera and Arden just taking it all in.


 2. What I fondly like to refer to as The Character Move It Along Kid moment (Stitch wasn't getting that we wanted the picture together...)



No comments:

Post a Comment