Sunday, April 3, 2011

I heart

gossip and here's why:

1. For real, who doesn't?
2. Pregnant? Engaged? Married? Happy? Unhappy? Crazy? I want to hear it all.
3. Knowing first or early on in the "life" of the gossip is important. I'm not trying to hear about your crazy Spring Break escapades from Cancun 10 years from now. I'm going to Veruca Salt this, I want it NOW!
4. Humans are fascinating. I want to know all I can about everyone, gossip affords me the ability to be genuinely intrigued.
5. All too often, gossip is negative "he said she said" bs, but usually, there are lessons and wisdom to be gained from gossip... pretty sure that's a stretch, but I'm cool with that.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! Yes, I totally agree -- gossip, be it about celebrities or people I know, fascinates me to no end. NO END.

    An afternoon sitting around, eating, drinking and gossiping is the best entertainment a person can have and to all those people who say they're above petty things like that? I'm going to judge them THE MOST.

    ReplyDelete