Friday, October 3, 2014

If I Could

Cullen asks me at least once a week, "what are you going to be when you grow up?"  Besides being so flattered... when I grow up (?!) how cute is that? I also wonder if I had to make a career change now, what would I do.  I've narrowed it down to two things: party planner or photographer, or a party planner who sets up and then photographs your party; kind of a two-for-one-deal.

Honestly, a career change would be thrilling; owning my own business would be good for me.  Ain't nobody that can boss people around like me, and ain't nobody that can be my boss.  I would love to be able to work from home, create my own schedule, do what I interests me, because that type of work would be good for my soul.

When I ask Cullen what he wants to be, he says a police officer.  He is a kind-hearted young man who will go far in life because of his nature and so I encourage him every chance I get; he deserves to live out his dream, it will be good for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment