Friday, May 30, 2014

Hashtag- Purplehairdon'tcare

So, remember a few days ago when I was complaining about my hair, well I did something about it... a purple something.  I go to a pretty conservative salon in a smallish town, so I've been told that I'm a hair dressers dream client.  Once every 6 months or so I get bored and boredom leads to change and this time change led to purple hair, hence the #purplehairdon'tcare.

I love it.  Jim loves it.  The boys keep saying "you have purple hair!" or my favorite, "it looks beautiful, Mom!"  The only thing that doesn't love it are any surfaces that it touches, like my pillow case, my shower, my neck, etc.  All of those look like they have come into contact with Grimace and not in a good way, in a Grimace-got-caught-in-a-rainstorm-and-smeared-all-up-on-things kinda way.  But it looks so freakin' cool that I'm keeping it, at least for now.

What do you think?





But no matter what color it is, Arden is good for a least one hair pull a day.  Thanks, kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment