Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Did It

The other weekend, in the midst of an quickly cancelled trip across state lines because of the weather, I decided to do a little look-a-back at the ol' blog-arino.  And guess what?  It's my freakin' anniversary!  I've been doing this thing for three years; hard to believe.

I started this blog because, well because everyone else was doin' it and I was all like, I'm just as good as they are!  But over the years, it's sort of become an easyish way for me to keep a scrap book for my kids without actually doing the work of keeping a scrap book.  I'm a sucker for any stories about my childhood and I think it will be pretty amazing for my children to have this opportunity to look back at what was going on in real-time... okay, well maybe not real, real-time, but close enough to real time.

It also allows me to do this for the sake of my blog; like taking pictures, going overboard at parties and read tons of other blogs and get inspiration- all without feeling guilty.

This next year is sure to be even better and I'm excited to continue my blogging journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment